Through new treatments and the very latest technology, Strathfieldsaye Dental Practice offers a variety of cosmetic dental treatments specifically tailored to you, which will completely makeover your smile. There are a number of treatments which can enhance appearance however not all treatments are best suited to all patients. Your Dentist will be able to advise the most suitable options based on your current concerns, desired outcomes and budget.
- Crowns – Dental crown is ideal option for a badly broken down tooth, tooth with extensive filling especially after root canal therapy to increase the strength of the tooth. Crowns are the structural supports for a dental bridge and the final restoration for a dental implant to replace a single missing tooth.
- Dental Veneers – Veneers are good option for a makeover of your smile. Veneers are made of thin layer of porcelain or composite material which hides the discoloured or defective tooth structure.
- Dental Implants – The replacement of missing teeth has taken on a new level. No longer do patients need to wear uncomfortable and embarrassing denture work. In a few carefully planned appointments a titanium screw placed into the jaw bone and finished with an implant-crown can close a gap in your smile forever.
- Bridges – Are an efficient and effective way to replace one or several missing teeth. A bridge restores your smile appearance and prevents adjacent and opposing teeth from moving out of their correct alignment. A bridge is secured by crowns attached to teeth on either side of the space.
- Tooth Whitening In-chair and at home – Our in-chair whitening system can be completed in one of our surgeries taking around 2 hours. If you prefer to relax at home you can brighten your smile with Pola Night or Day at times to suit your lifestyle using an at home whitening kit. All whitening options offered at Strathfieldsaye Dental are a safe and effective way to dramatically transform your smile.